How Can I Help?
I can offer assistance with a wide range of issues including immigration, housing allocations and repairs, employment, Universal Credit, child maintenance and other local government issues.
For assistance please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org phone my constituency office on 01582 457 774 or complete the online form below.
Please remember to include your full name, postal address, email and telephone number. When contacting me in respect of a personal casework matter, please also include any relevant reference numbers (such as your Home Office reference number or National Insurance number). Such details will help my staff to deal with your case more efficiently.It is important to note that Members of Parliament are prohibited from giving legal advice. MPs also do not have any powers to interfere or intervene with decisions made by local councils or government departments such as the DWP or the Home Office.
For legal representation, please contact the Luton Citizens Advice Bureau who can refer you for legal help.
Due to ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, I unable to offer my usual face-to-face advice surgeries for the foreseeable future. I am, however, holding regular online advice surgeries (via Zoom).
To book an appointment, please email email@example.com and please remember to include your name, address and telephone number, along with a brief outline of the issue as we might be able to offer immediate help.
Should you be in need of urgent assistance (especially when our office is closed), the following organisations may be able to help you:
• Samaritans –call: 116 123, text: 07725 90 90 90 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Childline –counselling and advice for under 19s. 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
• National Domestic Violence Helpline–0808 2000 247 www.refuge.org.uk
• Police –To make a non-urgent crime report phone 101 or report online https://www.bedfordshire.police.uk/report/Report#804c2a2d•Age UK –0800 678 1602https://www.ageuk.org.uk/bedfordshire/
• StreetLink –0300 500 0914 https://www.streetlink.org.uk/
• Citizens Advice Bureau –0800 144 8848 https://www.citizensadviceluton.org.uk/
• Luton Borough Council –03003 008 123 https://www.luton.gov.uk/
• Central Bedfordshire Council -0300 300 8301 https://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/